When it comes to Private Coaching, CBSI has some of the most highly gifted coaches and offers several coaching options:
Personal – Life – Business – Career – Audition – Headshot – Demo Reel & Speciality Coaching!
And… we have packages! Single Sessions – 3 Session Pkgs – 6 Session Pkgs – On-Going & Pre-Audition Sessions.
A Personal Note From Coach Banks:
Private coaching is extremely important and ridiculously effective. Students who participate in private sessions experience amazing growth and increased potential in reaching their desired goals and results. Private sessions will certainly help you take the guess-work out of the process of acting. However, the actor’s personal goals and intestinal fortitude will greatly determine just how each session is conducted. So, why not find out a little more about yourself. Give one a shot and see where it takes you. I look forward to seeing you soon! ~ Coach Banks
“Just had my first career coaching with Coach Clay and it was really powerful. He helped me rethink about the things I felt were “holding me back” and turn them into positives and gave me ways I could actively adjust. This check up really helped clear out some of my mental clutter. Definitely something every actor should do. I feel more focused and excited to keep moving forward in my career.” ~ Brittany Cox
HOW IT ALL WORKS
- We begin with a consultation to get a feel for where you are — questions you may have, personal attitude & mindset, training, and ability.
- We’ll also go over your headshots/resume and any tape if available. (if not, it’s ok)
- We’ll review your pre-session worksheet. (much of the business-of-the-business is covered here)
- You’ll then read some copy (audition technique) or possibly perform a monologue. No need to stress, this is your session.
- Coach Banks will look at you as the coach that he is as well as a Casting Director. He assesses how you enter and conduct yourself in the room (in an audition capacity), then he’ll work on various empowerment techniques to build you stronger and move your performance higher. (Most all actors can use a little assistance here, whether they realize it or not.)
- Once we’ve spent some time with the above areas, we’ll then move onto cold-reading, line-lifting, script assessment and character development. (each session is uniquely different and will be tailored accordingly to the progress made)
Additional Areas of Focus
- Voice and Diction work
- There will be some ‘out of studio’ homework and memorization assignments.
- Handling the room.
- Handling the Call-Back
- Time permitting — professional on-set etiquette and acting at a professional performance level
Three-Session Packages include the topics discussed above only not quite as deep. Depth takes time. Still, every session is amazingly effective.
Actors waste literally thousands of dollars during their careers shooting ineffective headshots. After years of seeing weak, if not terrible, actor headshots, Coach Banks decided to do something about it. He developed a series of specialty sessions he calls Headshot Coaching. These sessions take all of the guess work out of the photo shoot, equipt and empower the actor leaving them with outstanding photos. DON’T SHOOT WITHOUT IT! Well, you can…but you’re taking a big costly chance… that can stick with you for a while.
Coach Banks will have you come into the studio as if you were entering the actual room where you’ll be auditioning. He’ll assess your read, give you your adjustments and have you exit… you’ll then reenter the room with your redirects. Comments and coaching notes will be given on the redirects, words of wisdom and encouragement are offered…and then, twelve or so minutes later, you’ll be off to your audition stronger and more prepared!
Special Student Rate:
$100 – 1 session // $60 1/2 session
$275 – 3 session pkg
$525 – 6 session pkg
$125 – 1 session – // $70 1/2 session
$350 – 3 session pkg
$675 – 6 session pkg
Sign up Now! Click Here to Request Coaching!